SSISA Job Shadow Programme
We love keeping good company, so if you’re a high school learner, based in Cape Town, who is interested in getting into the Sports Science, Fitness and Wellness industry, our job shadow programme is for you. For 2 days you will enjoy presentations given by the various professionals based at the SSISA (with a question and answer slot), walkabouts, and activities that will give you the chance to see what a job in the Sports Science Fitness industry actually involves. The job shadow days typically start at 09h00 and finish by 15h00.
SOME OF THE CAREER PATHS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Sport Sciences
- Sport Psychology
- Outreach in Sport
JOB SHADOW DATES FOR 2023:
• Tue 4th & Wed 5th July
• Tue 11th & Wed 12th July
• Tue 3rd & Wed 4th October
- The programme caters for Grade 11 learners
- Wear casual clothing. Think tracksuits – as some activities are fairly physical.
- Bring a pen and paper.
- Bring food or lunch money. There are vending machines and a kiosk for healthy options.
- Relax. You won’t be asked to complete any assessments.
- The programme is free. It won’t cost you a cent.
- Space is limited, so job shadows are on a ‘first come, first served basis’.
- The programme is based in Newlands, Cape Town ONLY.
- Please register online in the registration area on this page. You will receive an email communication within 1 day confirming the booking. Should you not receive this email confirmation, it means the booking was unsuccessful.
- If for some reason you can’t make your job shadow, please let us know so that we can free up your spot for someone else.
- NB – Each participant will receive a Letter of Attendance with a copy of the programme, if you attend both days. We do not sign off individual feedback forms.
- No individual job shadowing is offered and booking is essential. So register today for one of the upcoming job shadow workshops.
For more information get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DETAILS REGISTRATION DETAILS
Put your name and contact details down and indicate which programme you would like to attend?