This course is designed for adults who are concerned about their sleep, and the consequences it may be having on their well-being, professional and even social lives. If you:
- are longing for a good nights sleep,
- regularly experience broken or disrupted sleep
- can't remember when you last woke up feeling refreshed,
- feel unnecessarily sleepy or catch yourself dozing off during the daytime,
- or are wondering whether your poor sleep is impacting your well-being or daytime functioning, then this course is for you.
The presentations and videos in this course are designed to enrich your understanding of sleep, answer common sleep-related questions, and equip you with valid tools to interrogate your sleep pattern, environment and associated habits. During this course, you will receive an overview of the basics of sleep and health; be introduced to valid sleep measurement tools; and you will assess your own sleep over the course of a week to build your personal sleep profile. With this in hand, you will learn to interpret your profile, identify likely disrupters of your sleep, and apply evidence-based practical tips and strategies which you can implement to optimise your sleep.