Designed for runners by runners who are scientists
Our Strong2Run programme is a one-of-a-kind programme for runners looking to decrease the risk of injury and gain improved conditioning to better handle the demands of road and trail running.
Through Strong2Run you will:
- Learn the best cross training and strengthening techniques.
- Work out in a group setting with fellow runners.
- Enjoy 8 expert-guided practical sessions with a Biokineticist.
- Receive a strength training programme to use after completing Strong2Run.
- Receive weekly newsletters with relevant tips and articles.
The Strong2Run programme is free for members of the SSISA’s Wellness & Fitness Centre and is run every 4 weeks. For non-SSISA members wishing to join the Fitness Centre to participate in Strong2Run, please enquire by submitting your details in the adjacent box, and we will get back to you with short and long-term membership options.
The start dates for 2017 are:
- 5 June