The Healthy Weight Programme is a 12-week structured, monitored and integrated weight-loss and lifestyle intervention programme. Our team of health professionals, which include biokineticists, dietitians, a psychologist and sleep scientists will help to empower you through exercise, dietary advice, some sessions on mental wellness and optimising your sleep.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 3 x healthy weight group training exercise sessions per week.
- Full access to the gym.
- Full access to Fitness Centre classes.
- Introduction into HIIT which can intensify weight-loss and the enjoyment of physical activity.
- Access to a healthy weight case manager so that questions and concerns can be addressed.
- Physical assessment with several parameters being measured and monitoring
- Reassessment of physical parameters
- Psychological consultation and talk. With the main focus on the longer term maintenance of healthy lifestyle changes, and on combatting self-sabotage.
- Sleep consultation and talk. Expert sleep scientists apply the latest research to help with efficient and effective sleep.
- Dietary assessment, meal plan and talk. Dieticians with vast experience can adjust and give advice for a wide range of different wants, needs, medical issues and ways of eating.
- A coupon to be used at one of the dietary, sleep or psych service providers
- Two seminars where all healthy weight members and their support network are invited to attend. Interactive seminar where solutions are sought after and direction s given.
NEXT PROGRAMME STARTS 29 JULY 2019
Contact one of our consultants for all the details on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 659 5600 or simply fill out the contact form and we will be in touch with you.
SSISA has had the opportunity to work with some incredible people through our programmes with equally incredible results.
The first of these would be Se7en – a mom of 8 and the Face of SSISA’s HEALTHY WEIGHT INTERMEDIATE Programme and a walking testimony to what you can achieve. Read her story here:
And the second is HEALTH WEIGHT BEGINNER Programme’s newest recruit: HeartFM’s Irma G, who joined the SSISA Family and has taken on the Healthy Weight journey after recently having a baby.
Sports Science Institute of South Africa
Average rating: 0 reviews