The HPC Gym
Our High Performance Gym is open to anyone looking to improve their performance. It’s a space that allows you to unleash your inner athlete through the use of specialised equipment and expert guidance. The gym is open to individuals and teams and we have a variety of options to suit your needs.
One on One Strength & Conditioning
Train like a pro and work exclusively to enhance your game and stand out on the sports field with one of our expert High Performance Centre consultants.
- Train with a qualified Biokineticists who specialize in sports specific strength & conditioning
- Individualized attention
- Technique correction
- Results and Goal orientated
RIPT is a Sports Science Institute of South Africa (SSISA) research-based group-training programme. It uses a combination of several modalities, (body weight and cardiovascular exercises, functional exercises, circuits, strongman and Olympic lift type movements), to improve your fitness, functionality and strength in a safe environment, while providing ongoing assessment and feedback.
- 1,3,6 and 12 month membership options
- Structured and varied environment to allow for safe, high intensity, interval type training in a group.
- 3 classes per week
- Fitness Assesment
- Classes are set up to cater for varying levels of fitness and technical ability
Sports Specific Fitness Assessment
Are you looking to move better, tackle harder or hit the ball further? Then find out what’s missing in your game and how to improve by completing a sports specific assessment with one of our expert High Performance consultants.
- Once Off Individual consultation
- Once Off Sports Specific Assessment ( excludes endurance sports )
- Training Programme
Small Group Strength & Conditioning
If one on one is not your thing, then bring in a small team and work together to enhance your game with our expert High Performance Centre Consultant.
- Train with a qualified Biokineticists who specializes in strength & conditioning
- Groups of 4 – 6
- Full use of all specialized equipment in the HPC gym
The difference between winning and losing is often determined by the smallest margins, and teams and coaching staff are always searching for the best methods to improve performance and keep their players and athletes, whether on the field or off, injury-free and ahead of the rest.
- Maximum 20 people at a time
- Full access to facilities and services
- Workshop Options