Get ready to make 2018 YOUR year.
No more self-doubt, no more guilt-ridden Mondays, no more “I can’t because”…
NO. MORE. EXCUSES.
Don’t disappoint yourself once again. Make 2018 the year to thrive, to excel and to reach new heights in your health, your fitness, your mental wellness, and your zest for life.
This is the year to be your personal best.
Whether your goal is to improve your health, get moving after an injury, to complete a specific sporting event, or to expand your knowledge – SSISA is here to guide you, motivate you and keep you on track every step of the way.
WE’RE ON THE STARTING LINE – WILL YOU BE JOINING US?
On the 1st of February we launch our 2018 campaign: “The Year To Be Your Personal Best”.
We will be running exciting weekly competitions on our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), where you can share your journey and stand a chance to get rewarded!
Look forward to fun weekly challenges, tips and advice on topics such as healthy eating, getting more steps in your day, cycling and training for the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon.
How to take part in the social media competitions:
- Follow the Sports Science Institute of South Africa (SSISA) social media platforms:
- Facebook: Follow this link https://www.facebook.com/sportssciencesa/ or search for us on Facebook under @sportssciencesa
- Twitter: Follow this link https://twitter.com/Sportscience_sa or search for us on Twitter under @Sportscience_sa
- Instagram: Follow this link https://www.instagram.com/sportscience_sa/ or search for us on Instagram under @sportscience_sa
- Check our Facebook page every Sunday, when the competition for the following week will be announced.
- Take action – get started on the necessary steps to reach your goals.
- Post a photo or video of your journey to your personal best on social media and include the hashtag #theyeartobeyourpersonalbest
- Check our Facebook page on Fridays when we will announce the weekly winner – stand a chance to win spot prizes and exciting fitness hampers!
Need some assistance in achieving your personal best? Here’s how SSISA can help you:
REACH YOUR PEAK HEALTH & FITNESS
When you join our Fitness Centre, a comprehensive health and fitness assessment and personalised programme from our biokineticists are first on the list.
BOOST YOUR SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Our Sports Performance Centre is designed for athletes of all levels who wish to improve their performance. Join the Endurance Studio and get unlimited access to Wattbike and Grucox training.
EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE
The SSISA Education Hub offers accredited online courses in wellness, fitness and sports. Enjoy expert knowledge at your fingertips, in the comfort of your own home.
GET MOVING AFTER AN INJURY
SSISA houses top medical facilities in Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic and Neurological Rehabilitation among others, and their friendly health professionals are ready to guide you on your journey of recovery.
Do you have any questions or need more specific advice? Contact one of our friendly staff members on 021 659 5600.