Boot Camp with SSISA
“This partnership is testament to Futurelife’s commitment to assisting individuals attain a healthier lifestyle. We believe in a practical and holistic approach to good health and fitness,” says Shaun Harris, Managing Director of Futurelife.
So are you keen to shake-up your exercise regime, get healthy and in-shape, with nature as your playground?
Expect the unexpected... this could be the start of a lifetime of new opportunities!
· It’s a 4 week programme (camp) 3 x 1 hour “military-style” sessions with expert trainers, with a rolling concept – participants can purchase consecutive programmes if they want a longer programme, without too much of a reduction in intensity when the new programme starts.
· Men and women aged 15 years or older are all welcome.
· New recruits will to receive an initial assessment
· Total body workout at each session, which includes endurance and cardiovascular fitness, strength and conditioning, core stability and proprioceptive training, circuit training, hiking, obstacle courses and lots more fun activities.
· There will be one off-site session and 1 hike during each 4 week camp – these sessions will take place on a Saturday morning.
The dates for the first three Boot Camps using the new model are as follows:
· 8 September – 3 October 2014
· 13 October – 7 November 2014
· 10 November – 5 December 2014
Available venues include
Cape Town : Newlands, Northern Suburbs, Hout Bay, Pinelands
Johannesburg : Linden
“I really enjoyed being pushed to do exercises I would never had done voluntarily in the gym”
“The camaraderie of the evening group was fantastic, the sports fields were convenient and easy to get to and it was great to have other venues from time to time.”
“The trainers were excellent and really booted us all into better fitness!”
“This partnership with SSISA’s Boot Camp is testament to FUTURELIFE’s commitment to assisting individuals attain a healthier lifestyle. We believe in a practical and holistic approach to good health and fitness,” says Shaun Harris, managing director of FUTURELIFE.