Boot Camp with SSISA
Are you keen to shake-up your exercise regime, get healthy and in-shape, with nature as your playground?
Expect the unexpected... this could be the start of a lifetime of new opportunities!
- 8 weeks – 3 x 1 hour “military-style” sessions with expert trainers.
- Two streams available - A Lite option for those needing a more gentle introduction to exercise and regular Boot Camp for currently active folk looking for a new challenge.
- Pre and post programme health and fitness assessments – a sure way to gauge the progress you make.
- A workshop with the experts (dietitian and biokineticist) and info-packed newsletters weekly.
- Boot Camp Addicts - a special continuation of the Boot Camp with SSISA which promises to keep you in the healthy routine after you have finished either the Lite or regular Boot Camp with SSISA programmes.
- Men and women aged 15 years or older are all welcome.
- Total body workout at each session, which includes endurance and cardiovascular fitness, strength and conditioning, core stability and proprioceptive training, circuit training, hiking, obstacle courses, yoga, Pilates and more.
- Exhilarating weekend hikes where you discover the Cape and can bring family/friends along too.
Drill Sergeants may have you puffing and panting at each session– but the focused, yet fun approach will have you coming back for more as your body, mind and spirit shape up.
“I love that we are outside with grass beneath our feet, the mountain in front of us for distraction and the cool breeze on our faces! It makes it all the more worthwhile.”
“I really enjoyed being pushed to do exercises I would never had done voluntarily in the gym”
“The camaraderie of the evening group was fantastic, the sports fields were convenient and easy to get to and it was great to have other venues from time to time.”
“The trainers were excellent and really booted us all into better fitness!”