The orientation days typically start at 09h00 and finish by 15h00. Some of the career paths covered include:
- Sport Science
- Sport Psychology
- Outreach in sport
|2013 workshop dates :|
|March||26 - 27||Tues - Wed|
|June||20 - 21||Thur - Fri|
|July||1 - 2||Mon - Tues|
|August||29 - 30||Thur - Fri|
|September||18 - 19; 25 - 26||Wed - Thur|
- Wear casual clothing. Think tracksuits - as some activities are fairly physical.
- Bring a pen and paper.
- Bring food or lunch money. There are vending machines and a kiosk for healthy options.
- Relax. You won’t be asked to complete any assessments.
- If you attend both days, the SSISA will give you a letter of participation.
- The programme is free. It won’t cost you a cent.
- Space is limited, so work shadows are on a ‘first come, first served basis’.
- If you’ve emailed your name, learning institution and contact number to us and you don’t hear to the contrary within 5 days, this means that you have been accepted.
- If for some reason you can’t make your orientation, please let us know so that we can free up your spot for someone else.
No individual work shadowing is offered and booking is essential. So get in touch with email@example.com or phone 021-6595609 and reserve your place today.